Wednesday, April 2, 2014

keep moving forward {ootd}

ootd
I don't remember the last time I did an outfit post, but yesterday morning the light was beautiful and I had spare time before class, so I decided to photograph what I was wearing!

This is my favorite, mustard high-waisted skirt, and I paired it with a white, embroidered tank top and a cropped peach cardigan.

keep moving forward
I love the aesthetic of simple, delicate tattoos- so I doodled one on my arm (don't worry mom, I didn't get a real tattoo).

necklaces
I layered two of my favorite necklaces and braided my hair.

braid
I'm growing my bangs out for summertime, and they're finally long enough for me to clip back!

sushi
And some sushi, because I love it (and the colors matched my outfit).

Skirt: Loft | Cardigan: Gap | Tank: American Eagle

5 comments :

  1. You're so beautiful! I love this outfit and your prospective tattoo is really cute. You should get it permanently. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! ♥ I'm too noncommittal to decide on a permanent tattoo right now, but I'm considering it ;) Have a lovely day!

      Delete
  2. Hey Jordan, you're totally lovely :)
    How did you make your non- permanent tattoo? Did you use a pen or waterproof eyeliner or something?

    A wonderful day to you ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so sweet, thank you Susanne! ♥
    I used a fine tip Sharpie marker, it stays pretty well and doesn't rub off easily.
    Have a wonderful day as well! ♥

    ReplyDelete