Wednesday, January 2, 2013

recycled gift wrapping PART 2


I did a post before Christmas on a few recycled gift wrapping ideas, and I have a few more to show you. I know it's after Christmas, but this can give you ideas for next Christmas or any gifts you need to wrap during the year.

burlap bow
For this gift, I cut up a mailing envelope to use as wrapping paer (I also used this in the previous post on gift wrapping) and I tied a burlap bow around it. I printed some paper bauble tags created by Fellow Fellow, and wrote the To/From underneath the tag.

paper bag gift wrap
My mom's gift could not be wrapped in a box, so instead of throwing it into a generic gift bag, I painted and decorated a brown paper bag. The bow is made out of washi tape and the label is from a Martha Stewart roll of gift labels.

I hope these ideas inspired you to create your own gift wrapping next time you have a present to give! ♥

5 comments :

  1. could you do a post on kind of like craft supply essentials for making the pretty things you make? i am a little new to diy oxoxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that's a great idea! I'd love to do a post like that. I'll start working on it so keep an eye out for it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute ideas... beautiful blog!
    Happy New Year,
    Zuzu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh my gosh, I love your ideas! I happened along your site by accident, but had to stop and look through, thanks to the 'presentation'! I see you put a lot of work into it, and it shows! If you ever want to do something fun for new content, why not do blog reviews also (if you don't already)? I just did one for lbmgifts.com and they sent me a free thank-you gift just for doing so. New content, free gifts, lots of fun, and why not? (I love it!). Btw, the gift they sent (without my even knowing was this unique gift idea, called 'Flying gift paper' (Check it out here: http://lbmgifts.com/store/gift-shop/novelty/flying-wish-paper ). Great site and posts!! I just LOVE it! I'll be back for more ideas :)

    ReplyDelete