Friday, December 7, 2012

new camera

camera
A few posts ago I mentioned I had made a pretty big purchase and was waiting for it to arrive in the mail. Well, this is it! Yes, I bought a new camera! I spent so much time researching cameras and trying to figure out which one to buy, and I finally decided on the Canon Rebel EOS T3i. I picked this one for many reasons, but a major one was because not only does it take excellent photos, but you can also shoot HD video with it! Since it was Black Friday weekend, I got the camera body plus two lenses for a great price. I am very happy with it! I've spent the last week playing with it and trying to get used to it. I've used a Nikon for so long that I got accustomed to all of its settings and controls, so I've got to learn how to use this new camera!
christmas tree
Here is an abstract picture of our Christmas tree, I love bokeh!

pretzels
And the last thing I'll share with you in this post are these chocolate covered pretzels that I made for my French Club Christmas party!

☆I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! ☆

2 comments :