Wednesday, July 25, 2012

new hair, new me


So maybe I'm a bit enamoured by Zooey Deschanel right now (who isn't?) but I promise I wasn't trying to copy her look. I've been thinking about getting bangs for a loooong time and finally decided to just do it because it's just hair, right? Well it's easier said than done, and I was kind of freaking out right before I got my hair chopped off. I was seriously reconsidering my decision as soon as I saw the scissors about to make the first cut. You'd think it wouldn't be that big of a deal, but my hair is really long, so getting bangs meant it would  be years before they grew out to their original length. But I went through with it, and in the end, I'm really happy with how they look! I'm still missing my long hair in the front, but I really really really love my bangs. I love how my hair will look so put-together now, even if I just pull it into a messy bun. If you know any cute hairstyles to do with bangs, let me know; I want to try them!

No comments :

Post a Comment