Friday, February 17, 2012

shabby chic stationery

 So last weekend I went shopping with my mom. We stopped by Michaels because I wanted to get some air-dry clay, but they were out of it. As I was getting ready to leave I just happened to pass by the dollar items section and just happened to find all of this shabby chic stationery and just happened to fill my basket with it. It's so pretty, I couldn't help it!

 They had a bunch of different floral prints, but this one was my favorite so I picked out everything in the same pattern. I got these pretty clothespins to hang up pictures with in my room.

Then I got this notebook, which I'm still trying to figure out what to write in it. I love collecting notebooks, but I never know what to do with them. 

Of course if I have a pretty notebook I need pretty pencils to go with it, right?

I loved all the colors in the stationary so I picked out some embroidery floss in the same color scheme. Now I just have to figure out an embroidery project to use these for. Or maybe I'll make friendship bracelets. Whatever I end up doing, I'll make sure to take pictures and blog about it!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! I have Monday off and I don't have that much homework which means lots of time for crafts! ♥

4 comments :

  1. Hi Jordan My, you scored a bargain! What divine prettiness. I would have scooped it up as well ☺. Waving to you from faraway Hobart, Australia. J x BTW it's 'stationery'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have readers all the way in Australia? That's so cool! Thanks for the comment! :D

    Thanks! I just changed it. I always get "stationary" and "stationery" mixed up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you could use the notebook for recipes, so when you head off to college, you'll have all of your favorites in one place... just an idea. If so, be sure to include the one for Giant Crispy Chocolate Chip Cookies and those Oreo Cupcakes! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a good idea! I think I'll do that. Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete