Monday, September 12, 2011

random


image from J.Crew

 I wasn't feeling well over the weekend so I didn't get much crafting done, but I did get one craft tutorial photographed that I'll post tomorrow!

I spent most of yesterday sleeping and finishing homework, but while I wasn't doing either of those things, I listened to Christmas music and searched pinterest for Christmas-y stuff. Yes, I know it's only September, but thinking about Christmas made me feel better when I was sick. :)

This is a well-written post that Betsey from Una Bella Vita wrote about how today's society is ruining women's body image.

Here's another great post (but completely different topic then Betsey's) by Kristina of the blog Oh, Hey Kristinia. You probably won't get it if your not a Harry Potter fan.

These lavendar shortbread cookies (from mountain mama cooks) look delicous! I definately want to try out the recipe sometime.

Have you seen the new J.Crew From Russia With Love catalogue? They have some of the photographs online, and they are  beautiful!

No comments :

Post a Comment