Monday, September 26, 2011

pompom puffballs diy

Here's a quick diy project! All You need is yarn, cardstock, and scissors.

 Cut a piece of cardstock into a rectangle. The bigger the rectangle, the bigger your pompom will be.

 Start wrapping the yarn around the cardstock. Keep wrapping...and wrapping....

 And when you think you've wrapped enough, wrap a little more.

Take the cardstock out and hold the yarn so it doesn't unravel. Cut another piece of yarn and set it underneath.

Tie around the center into a knot.

 Cut the ends loose.

 Trim until it is the size and shape you want.

 Have fun!

2 comments :

  1. This is too cute!! I'm so happy I found your blog! I am in aww of all your tutorials! I wish I was crafty like you. Thanks for all these amazing ideas and wonderful step-by-step tutorials :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, thank you! :) I'm just doing what I love, I'm glad you like it! Have a lovely day :D

    ReplyDelete