Sunday, August 21, 2011

quilt shop

Over the weekend my mom and I went to a quilt shop we had found online, and it was amazing! The store was actually once a house, the old southern style with the wrap around porch and everything! So it's beautiful just walking up to it, and then you open the door and step inside and there's pretty fabric everywhere! I can't even describe how awesome it was.  And another plus, they carry Amy Butler fabric! Now I don't have to order it online. :D


I had to stop myself from buying all the fabric in the store, so instead I just bought two fat quarters of this gorgeous floral print cotton. I don't know what I'm going to use it for yet, but I know I'll think of something!

I will definately be going back soon, I need to look through my patterns and figure out what I want to make!

ps. Jade, if you're reading this- next time you come visit I'm bringing you there!

No comments :

Post a Comment