Tuesday, October 10, 2017

lunar journal

moon journal
Now that I'm not in school anymore, I've been finding myself itching to have something to study and research more than ever before. I love learning, and I've always lived by the idea that you need to have something in this life to be interested in or curious about. Lately, I've been diving deep into learning about the lunar cycle and how the different phases of the moon can affect what we do and how we feel- and that by aligning ourselves with the moon cycle, we can live healthier, happier lives. It has been so interesting, and so very eye-opening. As I get deeper into this research, I would love to share everything I'm learning with all of you! <3



moon journal moon journal moon journal


xo,
Jordan

9 comments :

  1. it's so inspiring and fascinating... i would love to learn and see more like this in your blog and YouTube channel as well... anyway jordan , you are so kind and sweet... i enjoy your channel and blog so much... this is my first comment but i have been following your blog since a very long time... keep it up...!... love you xoxo.. :* :)
    -Sharmila, from India :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to read Red Moon by Miranda Grey. You'll love it. It gives you lots of keys about the moon and how it affects women.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love You,your channel, your thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tips, many thanks for sharing. I have printed and will stick on the wall! I like this blog. Candles and Supplies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent blog it is very impressive and informative womens jacket content good work dude keep it up.

    ReplyDelete