Monday, July 22, 2013

sea salt spray

sea salt spray
I love what spending a day by the sea does to your hair; perfectly messy curls sculpted by the salty breezes. Beachy locks, sun-kissed cheeks, and perpetual summer days; nothing's better than that.

I wanted to replicate the salty waves in my hair that I get every time I go to the beach, so I made my own sea salt hair spray.

supplies
You only need a few things to make this sea salt spray; a spray bottle, hot water, coconut oil, and of course, sea salt.

mix
Pour hot water into your bottle, then add a teaspoon of salt and half a teaspoon or so of coconut oil. Shake until it's all combined. That's all! Spritz it throughout damp hair and let it air dry; soon you'll have beachy curls that'll make it seem as if you've spent the whole day at the seaside!


Make a few bottles for all your friends, celebrate summer even if you can't be by the ocean!

6 comments :

  1. Thanks for the recipe! I have been wanting to try this for a while. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Hope it works out well for you!

      Delete
  2. this is really cool! thanks! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, I hope you have fun making it! ♥

      Delete
  3. This is simple but it's a great idea ! ♥

    ReplyDelete