Tuesday, March 26, 2013

making

handmade notebook
I've been doing some spring cleaning with a few crafty breaks. Here's a springtime inspired notebook I created using recycled cardboard  and scrap fabric.

bunting
I love bunting. So simple yet so pretty.

notebook
I painted the little teapot with watercolors. The fabric behind the teapot and the paper that says "sunshine and flowers" were dyed with coffee.

beads
And some recycled beads for an upcoming project that I hope to share with you soon.

Take some time to craft today. ♥

4 comments :

  1. I really love this little teapot. I wish I could make time and find inspiration to make beautiful things like you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Sometimes you have to sacrifice time for other things to make time for crafting, but it's worth it because crafting is good for the soul ;). As for inspiraiton, don't wait for it. Just start creating. ♥

    ReplyDelete